27th – 29th May 2021
YogaOne is excited to host Dr. Ganesh Rao’s Yoga Philosophy Workshop once again.
Dr Rao will lead the 3 day (15HR) online workshop which will commence with the very meaning of Yoga and lead you all the way through to the relevance of a yoga practice in modern times.
These online workshops are open to anyone who has the desire to extend their learning past the physical practice of Asana. Whether you’re a yoga teacher or a yoga student, you will walk away inspired to deepen your practice and to be an even better version of YOU.
- 300 AED plus VAT per day
- 820 AED plus VAT for 3 days
- YogaOne unlimited package members receive a 30% discount
Daily Teaching Schedule:
- Morning 9:30am – Noon
- Afternoon 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Meaning, Definitions and Traditions of Yoga.
- Mantra Chanting and Significance of AUM.
- Hatha Yoga: Meaning, Salient Features / Practices and Relevance.
- Theories of Indian Culture relevant for Yoga and its Practices.
- Indian Philosophy – an overview.
- Samkhya Philosophy (Samkhya Philosophy provides philosophical foundations for Yoga Practices).
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras (Salient Features).
- Yogic Anatomy and Physiology (Prana, Nadis, Chakras, Kundalini & its awakening).
- Relevance of Yoga Practices in Modern Times.
About Dr Ganesh Rao Dr. Rao has conducted more than 18,000 sessions of Yoga to date, covering both the theory and practice of all aspects of Yoga catering towards health and healing. As a perennial knowledge seeker, he holds the following degrees: Masters in Commerce (M. Com.) with Advance Accounting and Costing, D.M.S. (Diploma in Management Studies). Masters in Arts (Philosophy) (Rank Holder) Ph. D. (Doctorate in Philosophy), D. N. (Diploma in Naturopathy), D. Y. Ed (Diploma in Yoga Education); Specialist Instructor in First Aid and Home Nursing.
His expertise and endeavours are geared towards enabling the adherent to transcend the physical, mental, psychological and intellectual aspects while aiming for the ultimate purpose for which Yoga authentically stands. In this process, physical health, mental harmony, psychological serenity and intellectual clarity arise as by-products. Happiness prevails all along.
Dr. Rao is a Guide for Ph.D. students in Philosophy and Yoga of Mumbai University and K.K. Sanskrit University, Nagpur. Presently, he is Advisor to Kaivalyadhama, Mumbai as also a Member of the Board of Studies of Kaivalyadhama, Lonavala. In addition to being a Visiting Faculty in Mumbai University and K. J. Somaiya Institute for the Diploma Courses in Yoga and Counseling, for B.A. and M.A. Degree Courses in Philosophy and Yoga Shastra, he is a Visiting Faculty at Kaivalyadham, Mumbai and Lonavla. He was a Visiting Faculty for Western Philosophy (2001 & 02) at the Institute of Technology and Management, Mumbai.