YOGAONE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Yoga is not about being good at something, it’s about being good to yourself.
- All students who participate in classes at YOGAONE must complete a registration form and sign a liability waiver prior to practicing.
- Students are required to check in at reception before entering class.
- Payments for classes and workshops must be made prior to practicing.
- Please let us know of any injuries or special health conditions you may have to ensure the safest experience for you and to allow the instructor to provide you with appropriate options.
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your class to allow yourself ample time to sign-in and prepare for class. All classes start on time. Once class starts, you may not be allowed entry.
- Minimum age for group classes is 14, with parental or guardian consent. For private sessions, it is up to the discretion of the studio and instructor.
- To ensure availability in your favourite class, we strongly advise you reserve your spot by booking in advance for all group classes. Bookings can be done online through Mind&Body, via email or phone call.
- Some classes are ‘BOOKINGS ONLY”, please check the schedule for details.
- Non attendance for a “BOOKINGS ONLY” class will be charged or deducted from the students package unless 2hrs prior notice is given
- Private classes/ packages must be paid for before or on your commencement date.
- Please be ready to practice at your scheduled time. If you are running late please notify reception, and understand that the instructor is under no obligation to make up the time if students are late.
- Private students are required to provide at least 24hrs notice should they need to cancel or reschedule their practice, or your session will be deducted from your package.
- Students arriving more than 5 minutes late for class will be denied entry.
- Instructors may deny students entry to classes if there is a concern that a client has missed the warm up and will be at risk of injury, or their arrival will be a disruption to other students.
- If you are late, we reserve the right to give your reserved spot to those on the waitlist.
- If you have reserved a space in class and are going to be 5 minutes late, please let the studio know ahead of time, so that your spot may be held.
- Please wear respectful clothing at all times.
- Please leave your belongings, including your phone outside of the studios. Eg. in the provided cubby holes or in a locker.
- Please avoid strong-smelling perfumes or colognes, as they may upset students with sensitivities.
- Please spray the studio mats in the changing rooms with the provided ‘mat spray’.
- Please do not take spray into the studios, as this can damage the flooring.
- In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every attempt to find a replacement instructor or notify you of class cancellations.
- YogaOne maintains the right to cancel any class, but will only do so if deemed absolutely necessary. Booked students will be notified if this occurs.
- Students can add their name to a waitlist for classes that are fully booked.
- If a spot becomes available in a waitlisted class, we will let students know as soon as possible.
- All class memberships are strictly non-refundable and and non-transferable.
- Please note the expiration date of your class package before purchasing.
- Extensions of class packages are only available for medical reasons, or as per membership guidelines on 4,8 & 12 month packages.
- YOGAONE does not accept any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of any items brought into the studio, and students do so at their own risk.
- Please keep valuable belongings in the complimentary lockers and the key with you at all times.
YOGAONE is absolutely committed to the protection of your private information.
Personal Data Collected
YOGAONE collects different information in order to help us improve the services and products we offer; and to provide unique personalised services and products to each student.
YOGAONE collects information on you when you enter a user agreement with YogaOne and when you register with the YOGAONE website.
You are under no obligation to provide your complete personal data. However, the minimum information we require for us to be able to provide you with our products and services are your name, phone number, e-mail address.
YOGAONE may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how YOGAONE can provide personalised services to you, in all instances it is entirely your choice whether or not to provide information, in some case for us to provide the service requested, you will be required to give certain information, whether you do or not is your choice. Obviously if you do not, then we may not be able to provide the services requested, in all cases when you are required to give information we will inform you. We will inform you in cases when it is obligatory for you to provide information before you can receive the service requested.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT :
- Your attendance record;
- Your purchase history;
- Your name, address, mobile phone number, emergency contact, email, gender & date of birth,
- Your credit card details, payment details including type of payment;
- How you heard of YOGAONE;
- Correspondence through our site and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION :
- To process your application and registration;
- To process your membership renewal and upgrade;
- To conduct market research and analysis;
- For direct marketing;
- To ascertain if you are eligible for discounts;
- For other related purposes
We intend to use your email in direct marketing activities such as promotion of our schedule, workshops, retail, newsletters, membership renewal and upgrades, other services or updates.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your computer. Many websites generate cookies which will be stored on your hard drive so that on subsequent visits to that site it will recognise that you have previously used that site and make it easier for you to use that site.
Temporary cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser until you have finished that particular visit to theYOGAONE website, and which allow you ease of use of the YOGAONEwebsite and avoid you having to re-enter information and the like.
Persistent cookies help us to compile statistics about the number and type of visits to the YOGAONE website.