Sri Lanka Yoga Retreat
Oct 24-30, 2020
Join us for an exceptional yoga retreat in the tropical heaven of Sri Lanka. We will be staying in the beautiful ECO lodges, Kaju Green. Kaju Green is an exclusive Eco Retreat adjacent to a Sri Lankan bird and wildlife sanctuary. The sanctuary is located only 10 min from the stunning southwest beaches and from the historical Galle Fort.
It’s time to reTREAT yourself!
Yoga: We offer yoga sessions twice a day (morning and afternoon practice) with Mina (https://yogaone.ae/our-team-mina/) & Carola (https://yogaone.ae/our-team-carola/).
We will guide you through different yoga styles (Vinyasa, Yin, Mobility, Inversions-Play, Meditation)
on the beautiful rooftop deck which overlooks the Sri Lankan wildlife. All levels are invited!
A detailed day-by-day program will be sent out closer to the retreat date.
Activities: In your free-time you can go to the beach (free tuk-tuk shuttle), relax in the sanctuary by the salt water swimming pool, enjoy kayaks on the river around the retreat or treat yourself with an Ayurvedic Spa treatment under the hands of our highly trained therapists. As retreat guest will enjoy 15% off on all treatments.
- Twin-share environmentally-friendly bungalows
- Flexible bedding arrangements (twin or double beds) to accommodate either friends or couples
- Each cabin enjoys complete privacy and its own private bathroom
- One bungalow for single occupancy
- Lake and mangroves view
- Cold and hot water shower
- Ceiling fan
- Free Wi-Fi
- Reading lamps, safebox, towels and complimentary toiletries
Food: All meals are vegetarian based. The vegetables and herbs are provided by local villagers and farmers or from Kaju Green’s own garden. Enjoy a range of freshly squeezed juices, smoothies and coconut water and stay well hydrated with a variety of flavours and textures.
- 6 nights in Kaju Green Ecosanctuary
- 2 yoga classes per day
- All inclusive food (vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- All non-alcohol drinks during the day – including juices, smoothies and coconuts
- Free wifi (whole area)
- Free tuk-tuk shuttle to/from Dalawella beach
- Kayaks and canoes available during the day, you can explore safe mangrove waters around our private island
- Bicycles available during the day
- 15% off for all Spa treatments
- 24 hours security service
- Daily cleaning service
- Flights and airport transfer (we can arrange bus transfer for a group of people!)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal spending money for extra activities
- Spa treatments
Book your flight to Colombo.
From Abu Dhabi, a good option is the night flight with Sri Lankan Airlines/Etihad:
Departure Oct 23: 23:00
Arrival May 23: 05:05 (local time)
But there are also options e.g. with Oman Air or from Dubai. We recommend to book the flights in time!
From Colombo Airport it takes about two hours car drive through the highway.
Kaju Green Address:
Moraduwawatta, Mataramba, Heenatigala road, Unawatuna, Galle, Sri Lanka
We can arrange a bus transfer for a group of people!
Our retreat is officially starting in the afternoon of May 23 with a ”Welcome Yoga Session” and dinner.
5 eco lodges (twin share)
- $1300 (4800 AED) per person (sharing a room)*
- Early Bird until January 23: $1200 (4400 AED)**
- A 20% deposit of $260 (1000 AED) is required to secure your spot.
1 eco lodge (single occupancy)
- $1800 (6600 AED)*
- Early Bird until January 23: $1700 (6300 AED)**
- A 20% deposit of $350 (1300 AED) is required to secure your spot.
Please keep in mind that spots are limited! (6 Eco lodges only!)
Therefore “first come, first served”.
We recommend that you pay the deposit as soon as possible to secure your spot!
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Deposits are non-refundable.
100% if the cancellation is made before 23 January 2020
70% if the cancellation is made before 23 February 2020
50% if the cancellation is made before 23 March 2020
0% if cancellation is made after 23 March 2020 (unless you are able to fill your spot)
Terms & Conditions:
**Regular rate: full payment until February 23
**Early Bird rate: full payment until January 23
Any further questions? We’re happy to help:
Mina Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Carola Notzon (email@example.com)