Originally Yoga was taught one-on-one, passing knowledge and experience from teacher to student. Understanding the importance of individualizing Yoga to meet the needs of each student, we offer Private Yoga or Private Group Classes for new, continuing and experienced students. Begin your practice, get deeper insight into specific poses, breath work and meditation, or spend time working with an existing injury or condition with personal guidance from one of our experienced yoga instructors.
Benefits of YogaOne Private Yoga Classes
- Gain Initial Experience In A Safer Environment For A Beginner: If you are completely new to yoga, you might find group classes a little overwhelming. Our experienced instructors will guide you every step of the way, making sure the class goes at a pace that’s right for you.
- Feel More Comfortable And Less Self-Conscious: It’s not just newbies who can find group yoga classes intimidating. Even experienced practitioners can find that the environment challenging. You don’t have to feel self-conscious about being watched or worried that you won’t be able to keep up with the class in private yoga. Find your calm and relaxation in a private yoga session.
- Focus On Personal Goals & Needs:Different people come to yoga for different reasons, all looking for some of the benefits of yogabased on their own personal needs. Talk to your private instructor about what you’re looking for whether it be easing lower back pain or anxiety …, and they’ll craft a class schedule that fits your specific needs.
- Work Around Your Schedule:Instead of struggling to get to your class on time, you can practice at home when you are ready (although you can use the calming YogaOne studio as the place for your private sessions too).
- Advance Your Yoga Skills: Private yoga lessons aren’t just great for beginners. They can be hugely beneficial for advanced yogis, too!
- Customized Class Based On Your Injuries, Health Concerns or Other Limitations:With studio classes, you’ll often alter yourself to follow along with the class practice. With private yoga classes, the instructor will alter the class to meet your needs.
- Prepare Yourself For Group Classes: Some people prefer to do private classes on a permanent basis. However, you can use them to prepare yourself to join a group setting later down the line.
Private Class One Person
Single class: 350 AED +VAT
5 class pack: 1574 + VAT
10 class Pack: 2975 + VAT
*Small group private sessions are also available at different prices. Please call us or send us an e-mail to book your private yoga class today.
YogaOne’s international teaching team can guide you in Arabic, English, German, Japanese, Korean & more…