YogaOne Teacher Training
1st Module: Aug 30th – Sept 7th
2nd Module: Nov 29th – Dec 7th
YogaOne is proud to announce our Yoga Alliance certified 200 hour teacher training program in 2019. We have crafted our teacher training to build a lifelong foundation for dedicated practitioners to learn more about teaching yoga while at the same time deepening their own personal practice. The focus of our 200hr training is to provide students with a sound knowledge of anatomy that translates into proper alignment and also meaningful adjustments for your students. In this training, you will also have the opportunity to assist and learn from experienced teachers within the YogaOne community. Additionally, you will learn to observe, assess, and adjust students safely in commonly practiced asanas.
We are excited to share this exceptional training program with our community. Our program is designed with a strong creative focus to unlock each student’s individual potential and unique voice. This training is appropriate for the serious student who is interested in teaching yoga, as well as the student who would like to deepen their knowledge of the spirit and science of yoga. It also addresses the practical business aspects of being a yoga teacher, including building your clientele and personal brand.
Come join us and let us help you find your inner teacher!
Curriculum will Include
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Application of Anatomy to Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Inspiring and Motivating your students
- Business & Ethics
- Observation & Practice Teaching
Pre-requisites, Application & Certification
The program requires you to dedicate significant portions of time to your studies and you will frequently be at the studio for practice and lessons.
- It is of the utmost importance that you prepare ahead of time to ensure that you have the time to dedicate to the program.
- A minimum of one year consistent practice, including practicing regularly at least 4 times per week. We have a rigorous applicant selection process and we will assign each teacher trainee a mentor to ensure that students maximize their learning potential during this training
- Teacher trainees will be graded based theory and practical exams as well as attendance.
- Specially created course material
- FREE unlimited classes YogaOne membership throughout the course
- Yoga Alliance accreditation for you to take your teaching to an international level
- 15% off in-studio retail over during the duration of your training period
Dhs 12,600 (inclusive of VAT). A non-refundable deposit of Dhs. 2000 will be due when you sign up. Thereafter students will have two payment options.
- Early Bird Payment: Students who make the full tuition payment by June 30th will enjoy an extra month of unlimited yoga classes during all of July & August!
- Installment Payment: Students may also pay the tuition in two equal non-refundable installments –June 30th and Aug 10th.